Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

WoW! Amazin' ain't it? My dad just lost my hard disk and now I have nothin'...No Pictures,no IRC...no Web! FUCK! I can't go on with the web...Guess it will be held up again. Got diarrhoea yesterday and god damn,wasted three fuckin' pants while I was sleepin'...I know it's disgusting but hey,it's reality! It's a fact,even if u guys might have diarrhoea...it might happen to u guys as well. And I was feelin' really fucked up yesterday. After jammin' hang out at BK with the boys and then suddenly I was feelin' so weak and my neck began to warm up and my head was heavy and I wasn't myself yesterday. It's like as if I've been "Zombified" or something...No energy to even raise my hand... But I'm feelin' a li'l better today.

The date with Nina tomorrow has been cancelled cuz of her project and I fully understand cuz I was once there when I was studying in SHATEC. I always had to cancel my plans with pluggy last time cuz of my projects so now,I fully understand. Nina,honey...if ur reading this,don't worry aight? I'm cool about it.

Wanted to meet her today but she have a project meet and just got a message from her that we're meeting on Monday. Pscyhe! Hehehe...YEAH!

Dilah and Nora's comin' down here at my void deck to chill... I don't know why the heck they're comin' down here,madness I tell ya! Heheh...

Oh fuck,looks like I have to take a shit again!

CHEERS -=FaRt=-

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors