Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, October 13, 2003

Looks like I ain't meetin' my sweet angel... She had to go to the airport to send her friend off but it's okay,I don't mind. Once again,I'm at home...being an "angel" myself,hehe. She called me up when she was in school and she was like tellin' me about sending her friend and stuff...She has a helmet but some thing about her friend using those full faced helmet normally used for Scramblers...It would look weird if a guy wearing that,riding a Scooter...hehe.. But anyways,I understand that we can't meet up for today,there's always other days right?

Tomorrow is Tuesday and it's jammin' day for First Chapter. Hopefully everyone can make it and it seems that Tweet found a guy to be our new vocalist. We'll be testing him out tomorrow. Hope he can make it... Damn,when I think about jammin',I have to think of a new beat to put into the song. Tomorrow is strictly the First Chapter kids cuz we really want to concentrate on our songs so no outsiders allowed...

Pluggy's been quiet lately,I wonder what happened to her...I just hope that she and Azri,are doing okay... They'll be jammin' this Wednesday,so i guess...that I'll be seeing her then.

My date with Nina didn't happened today but it's moved up to Thursday...So stay tune...(Whoa,it's like as if I'm in some kind of Real TV show or something,hehe) Sweet li'l angel...

Aight,that's it for now,I'm off!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors