Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Woowee!! It's the mornin' again. Madness,the first thing I did was fix up my guitar strings cuz it's fuckin' rusted up! It's those kind of rusted up whereby u slide ur finger on it,it will simply give a nice small cut on ur fingers... Now,it's THAT kind of rusted up.

While I was fixin' up my strings,my baby called. She was in school and she was feelin' all nervous and stuff about the presentation. It was nice to hear her voice...hehe.. And yeah,she found her wallet back...ain't that cooL?! That's awesome! And yesterday,I get to see her for a while. I was hangin' out at BK and she dropped by! WOO HOO!! I'm so happy!

Had my accoustic session with First Chapter yesterday in Sunplaza Park area... Khuz,Fir,Tweet & Mon...was there. Made our new songs,modified some stuff...It was fun. in the evening,hanged out at BK with Dzafir,Sofyn,Hafiz and Amok...and then my baby came. Overall,had lots of laughter and crappy sessions...hehehe..

And guess what,Nina's mom called me up! hehehe,she was askin' me about some stuff... Madness... But she's cool,I have the feelin' that her mom trust me...and that's..waaay cool! Well,hope the status would be on the cool side.

Anyways,ain't got much things to say...so peace outside to the inside-o ya'all!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors