Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Hey ho,let's go! Good mornin' ya'all! I sorta just woke up and still feelin' groggy and all. I can't believe that I'm still smiling from yesterday's date. She made me smile simply by lookin' at her and guess what? i'm missin' her already!

Went out with her yesterday! It was a simple but and it was a great date with her. Being with her,simply give me the warmth and I do feel comfy with her. Went to meet up with her in Tamp early in the morning,(10 plus maybe consider early mornin' to some..so yeah..),And wanted to take the train but then again,it's so early...hehe,by the time we reach town,none of the shops would have open up yet. So took the bus and god damn it was a long right but it was worth it. Sittin' next to her and chit chattin' and listening to my MD was really enjoyable and the whole journey took about almost an hour to reach to town. Went to Delifrance in Taka to have breakfast. I was seriously,like one lost goat in a middle of a field. Puttin' me alone in Delifrance without any guidance is like putting a caveman in the middle of Orchard Road! My baby guided me in Delifrance. So i followed whatever she was havin' (hehe).

Went to catch a movie soon after that,"Rundown",starring the Rock. It was crappy kinda funny and we really enjoyed that show...If u guys are into crappy funny show,catch rundown...it's funny. Soon after we got out of the cinema,my baby realised that she had lost her wallet. Tried checkin' the places but no where to be found. My poor baby,I felt kinda hopeless as in,I can't do nothin' about that. Baby,if ur reading this,I'm sorry aight?

In the evenin',we set off back to Tamp to hang out at BK for a while. Met up with Dil and chilled there. Talk a bit and stuff and after a while,she had to go off cuz she had to prepare some stuff for her presentation. Before she left,I stole a kiss from her and it was a nice feeling i had yesterday. Can't wait to see her again!

After she left,me and dil set off to meet up with SS9 cuz they were havin' the Void Deck session. Slack with them till about 10 plus and that's when I got home. Early huh? That's soooo not me...

Aight,today i'll be havin' my own Void Deck Session with First Chapter but I'm still waitin' for Tweet to call me up. So till then my fellow readers... CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors