Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, October 13, 2003

Today... I woke up to an angel's voice! She called me up to say that she might not be able to meet me today,cuz she's havin' her project meeting and it might end late..around 7 plus... She said that if she's not tired,she might come down over to my place and she said that I can play around with her bike if I want to. heheh. After talkin' to her,I only realize that I woke up around lunch time...WoW!

I finally got my blog done although I ain't happy about it...It still look yucky. But take a look at the deisgn to ur left,"Blindedheart Night Skies,Falling Stars",it looks like some kind of a book or something,written by a lame author named Hezwan. But what the heck,I like it though...

While I was on my blog,I thought..."Might as well re-vamp the whole No Direction site",So that's what I did...I re-vamped...I Don't know if the new layout is nice...I picked the theme colour as blue. WoW!..Blue folks! Well u guys can check it out and tell me what u think of the front page...I'm only done at the front page.

http://www34.brinkster.com/nodirection1

So go ahead..check it out,if u want to comment,post it back here on the tag or in the guestbook. Cuz I have not put in the guestbook on that page yet...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors