Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, October 30, 2003

This is specially for Rafiee...on his behalf and those others who wants the lyrics to "From Me To You" By No Direction

FROM ME TO YOU

(1)So you slowly slipping away?
From where I used to have you at?
Then you're still laughing at my jokes
Now we're failing in everyway

(2)I guess there's nothing left to say
We'd probably found that out to late
Did someone took my place?

(3)And it never crossed your mind?
How you gave our faith away?
Those empty promises,you never fail to make...

(4)Should I try to make you stay?
Or let things stay this way?
The consequences that you left behind,okay.

(5)The memories you left for me
I can't put them aside
Tell me have I changed a bit
I think you're the one that did

(6)So now I'm the one to blame
I guess I've lost the game
Why can't I accept that your gone?

(7)Shouldn't bother you anymore
Hide my feelings and all my thoughts
I'm no longer special to you cause I'm just a slob

Go back to (3)
And go to (5) & (6)
(Can't accept you're gone part) Sing (4) and (7)

Those who have the video or mp3 of ours or any clips...Hope this help u guys to figure out on how to sing this song...Cheers!

Rafiee,hope u'll enjoy the singing alongs on that video...hehe...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors