Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, September 13, 2003

*Yaaaaaaawwnn* Whoa~~ Sleepy as can be. Past few days..I sorta got out of the house,so yeah,that levels of my boredom sittin' at home for almost a week. God damn! When I'm at home,I'm like a fuckin' pig!

Typical Schedule of A Slob If He's At Home:

9am or 10 am : Wake up
10:15am : Wash up
10:30am : Either watch Tv or use the computer (chatting or game)
12:00pm : Nap Time
02:00pm : Wake up (again)
02:10pm : Tv
05:30pm : Still Tv
07:00pm : Play games on the computer
10:00pm : From games to chatting on IRC
02:00am : Hog on the phone or sleep

*Schedule not included of eating time or other times (e.g. toilet break,smoke break,munching moments,etc..etc...)

See what I mean...MY LIFE IS SO GOD DAMN BORING!!! Same shit,Different days! Fuckin' hell! But what i did yesterday,was somewhat,back to my normal outside life..kinda life...Whatever that means. I went out yesterday after B finally get to book out...Followed him home,pack our gears and stuff and then went off to arab street to jam. It was the old location of Jamm Rehearsal Studios but now it's taken over by Retro Cafe..or something like that. And the place is well...nice and comfy..u will feel at home when ur there. But,it can be quite expensive...$30 for 2 hours of jamming. The sound was okay..except that when the crash on the drums being hit..there's like this painful sort of an echo sound piercing ur ears...*ouch* but overall..it gives a nice sound.

Walked around town and well..enjoyed the time with the boys though...Not much fun or things happening...but it sure ain't boring like staying at home.

NEWS FLASH ON HEZWAN'S EYES:

Well,update on my eye..it's getting better and recovering...cuttin' down on the drops...But it's waaaaay better than before. It ain't that red no more...and the vision..well..still a li'l bit blurry but gettin' better.Next appointment:- Monday @ SGH 10am (Why the heck u guys need to know this for?I don't know,I'm just typing out god damn it!)

Okay then,need to rest me eyes...Ah damn,gotta put the cream on the under part of my eye. Aight? Peace out folks!

CHEERS!



No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors