Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, September 12, 2003

Hey the ho ah..eh let's go ah! Hahahah,madness,today I felt like I do not want to get out of the bed..cuz the weather was friggin' awesome! It rained in the morning! Woo hoo yoo!! okay...what the HELL was that? i don't know and i don't care. Anyways,yesterday went to meet Fir and Fidah in town...Supposedly to check out some spots to take pictures for the band andd stuff but we ain't got the camera. So in the end,we walked to Lucky Plaza to eat..BUT the stall that Fir wanted to eat was closed so we fucked the idea of Luzky Plaza and head down to Far East Plaza. Over there,we went to eat at Mumtaz Mahal Restaurant or something like that..well..we didn't eat there exactly..we bought this food..something like a prata and I forgot the name..and it's fuckin' cheap! It's sorta an underground,u have to order from the back and it's like $1.50 for one..and it's like big for a small size person..it's really big. And the curry taste oh so fuckin' awesome! After that we decided to hang out at Far East McDonald's where all the "Yo-Yo" and Mats And minahs hang out. Felt so outta place when we were sittin' there. We waited for Inn to come by,while waiting..we saw Shammie and IK... I was like friggin' happy to see Shammie again! Cuz it's been quite a while since I last saw her. Well,we chatted for a while..and shammie was saying about my phone and then she said that her phone doesn't reflect her and stuff..hehe..and then what about me? My phone is small and I'm big! Contradicting ah eh..heheh...After the chat they went off with their friends..

We decided to hang out at Starbucks near Borders. Hanged out there till late,met Hidir while I was in Borders with Inn..and then hanged out..bla bla bla..chatted..bla bla bla...Hidir bought Mogwai..bla bla bla...okay..I have no more idea to type out..so yeah..this is it. Today,I'll be goin' out with the boys to jammin' in Novena I think...checkin' out this new studio.
Allrighty then,take care folks!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors