Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, September 15, 2003

Whoa~~ Woken up by a god damn phone call and it was my brother askin' me to check for this guy's name card or something. Soon after that,here I am,typin' away my blog. Today's my check up and it's suppose to be at 10 and it's 9:10 right now...I ain't ready,mom's ain't ready and my dad still sleepin'. Past few days have been quite the normal days for me cuz I've been out. On Saturday,went out with the boys and guess what? I saw Shammie again! Two days in one week...heh. When u don't plan to meet,u'll meet up more ey? I ton at B's place with Lina on saturday after hangin' out in town and watchin' Soccer (I HAVE to watch being the reason that I was with B and Yan) at C.H.I.J.M.E.S and the place is nice..but fuckin' expensive. Hey,it's CHIJMES! But the tiger beer girl...was wow! SHORT PANTS SHORT PANTS! hahahahaha....

Damn,what should I do? I have nothin' in mind and I'm all blank. Damn it! Aight...see u around...

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors