Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, September 21, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Further Seems Forever - Tonight,This Three Hour Drive ] [ Mood :-: BaDoNg ]

Mornin' to all! Whichever time ur reading this... Anyways,had a mad time yesterday. Hanged out with the bunch...B,Tweet,Sallie,Mint and Pluggy..it was heck of a fun..after a while...tweet and sallie left..and we catched a movie late night...Yan came by to join us.. Plaza Singapura was where we caught Jeepers Creepers 2... And it was madness! Hehehe...Me and mint we were like laughing..although the show was a li'l bit jumpy but we were laughin' cuz of pluggy and B...Pluggy was literally covering her view with B's big bag..and bernard..hehehe..he was the funny one..He was wearing his hood and his cap and he put the hood over his head leaving a small space just for his eyes to see..heheh... As for yan,he was just sleepy..hehe.. Madness it was.

After the show we went back to B's place except for Yan,he went back. So we head out to B's place...continue with another movie..We watched Lord Of The Rings 2... Halfway watching it,Azri came back from Taiwan and boy..if I'm the girl..Heck I would be touched..Azri gave Pluggy a surprise by popping up at B's place...No wonder I saw pluggy cryin' when she was on the phone,I thought that something went wrong..but actually..it was tears of joy... Made me worried...for nothing..hehehe.. But seriously..Azri,if ur reading this..that was the sweetest thing a girl could ever get,a I'm-Back-Home-Surprise-Gift..CHEERS MATE! And thanks for the Taiwan Fags Azri (Fags a.k.a Ciggies)

Talkin' about Fags...taiwan fags taste so crappy! God damn! One stick of their Marlboro red..is like one stick of Marlboro Lights...But hey...Anything goes for me. Ngast,got back home around 8:30 in the morning just now... and I guess that I'll be stayin' home.

That's it for today,I'm outta here..till then...PEACE!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors