Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Hey ho all! U guys must be wondering why i've not been updating my blog..cuz u wanna know why...I also don't know why...Buahahaha...maybe..the reason being..that...I'm lazy!

Most real,news update...I stayed home the whole god damn one week! COOL EH?!?! Well..being the reason that my eye was infected last week due to my lens..contact lens..and that sucks..The doc says that my eye got some bacteria inside..dude to the dirty lens and stuff.. She said that i might have gone blind if I hadn't come to check earlier..if not..I would have to get a dead person's cornea to do some transplant to my eye... WoW! The doc gave me some drops to put on..and well..it's workin'..been a week..and been to and fro the hospital..SGH...and well..the doctor says that I'm doin' good with the drops..carry on..and she says that I'm recovering..but one thing...my eye will have that mark..sort of a scar...well..it's hardly visible through human eyes..unless u use some scope to see upclose and personal...So I hope it will get better soon so that I can get back to my daily life...going out..and hangin out...late nights..and stuff..WOO HOO!!

Tomorrow i'm jammin' with First Chapter..and yes..I'm on the drums again,woo hoo! i miss drumming away hopeless beats and crappy rolls...I suck on drums..but manageable...Allrighty then,I'm off...

PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors