Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

God DAMN IT! I'm so fuckin' bored...Now I feel the withdrawal sorta kickin' in. It's like,I NEED TO GO OUT!! Cuz why u ask? God damn it,it's obvious,I'm an outside person...and I'm not use to being at home.There's nothin' much to do here! Well,right now,it's just me and mom and soon she'll be going out and I'll be all alone,how fun can that be? I guess for that one week of stayin' at home,my mom is feeling all cool and stuff..I guess the reason....me staying at home.. okay,where I'm gettin at here...

BORED!!!

Okay,another thing,I feel that somehow it's either p|uGGy's saving up on her handphone bills or she's avoiding me...i don't know and I can't say. Been callin' her since this mornin but her phone's like dead...Battery's down? Nah..can't be...Maybe she just don't wanna be disturb or something,god knows what. But i hope she ain't avoiding me or something.

Tomorrow's the jammin' session for First Chapter...oh wow...amazing..Now it's like,we do not have a vocalist and we're like trying out people on singing and screaming...GOD DAMN IT! okay then,I'm off to no where now..take care...peace out!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors