Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Hey ho everyone,today's a friggin' Sunday and I'm bored. Got home in the afternoon just now,around 12 plus. Stayed the night at B's place yesterday with pluggy and boy was it great... The feeling's awesome watchin' DVD just like old times. It was kinda fun yesterday,jammed at Wake Me Up Music and after that hanged out with Shain and Lutfi at the store for a while. And then we set off to mitre hotel and I had to follow cuz B was goin' so yeah. And the thing that I'm proud of...I didn't drink! Didn't even touch it,drank pepsi twist. Around 11 plus we set off to plaza Singapura,supposedly to meet up with Joyce but she went to the movies with dell. The three of us...Me,Pluggy and B got tired of waitin' so we set off home. bla bla bla...

Watched Mr.Deeds as our DVD selection and soon after that,I turn my head and everyone was asleep and I was the lone survivor. AMAZING CHAMP!I got home around 12 plus this morning...and as soon as I reached home,I slept like a baby. Hehehe..awesome!

Okay,Tell u guys the truth..I'm lazy to type in the rest...So yeah,fuck it..I'm done with this..type in some othe time.

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors