Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, August 09, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Some stupid military song being played on the TV ] [ Mood :-: Zombified ]

Wow! It's Augst 9th...National Day..and I don't fuckin' care. I mean,it's just another Saturday...The parade's goin' on TV right now but it's like....just another TV show... I sorta just got back at around 6 plus to 7 just now,stayed at B's place yesterday,hanged out with Dilah at his place. Yesterday,went to Swee Lee Music Shop at Aljunied and one guitar caught my attention!

Plannin' to get it,but how? Hmm...Psycho my dad...Chances: 80/20...so yeah..80% winning chance that I can talk to my dad into buying that guitar. Soon after hangin' out at Swee Lee with B and Yan,we set out to S-11 in City Hall. Met up with quite a number of people and hang out and stuff...Surya came down to meet me so yeah,had a fun time. And to everyone that treated me yesterday,thanks! Especially B and Yan..thanks for the awesome food at Simpang!

Had a DVD marathon at B's place...cuz he just bought the Band Of Brothers collection. It's awesome,it comes in this metal box and the design is nice. So we sat down there,watch all 10 parts,each lasting one hour. Slept at around 7 and we continued watching the next few parts when we woke up around 1...That explains why i came back home late. Okay,I'm draggin' this fuckin' boring blog way too long,so I'm cutting it short.

My life have been boring,so don't expect much of interesting news about me anymore,unlike that last time,so many to write about. Allrighty,I'll write in again........one day when i'm free again...

Happy Birthday Singapore!!! (and Happy Advance Birthday Hezwan,turning 20 tomorrow ey? ENJOY!)

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors