Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, July 31, 2003

[ Music Blastin' : Biffy Clyro - 57 ] [ Mood :-: Amazingly Lost ]

God knows why i'm lost..sheesh. Here I am in front of the comp with my cat...Ash...sitting on my lap. Cool ey? He's one cute bugger! Anyways,I had the wierdest dream yesterday. God knows what was that all about?

The dream,I'm still trying to figure out...what the FUCK was that. I was at my family's gathering and then it was night time,I stayed over at my cousin's place..I was heading down to the kitchen and suddenly..there's this Bangla appear...with a face powdered with flour or something and then that Bangla dude started saying about wanting to kiss me or somerhing and in my mind I was like "What the fuck?!" So i carry on with my business of going to the fridge to get something and there he was with a knife...He grabs me and was trying to kiss me (Once again...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!) and then he slashed my stomache and I was heard..Tried to fight him but I guess I was in shock or something my cousin came with a batter and beats the shit out of that bangla...The bangla died. While this part happens my dreams changed scene to me walkin' around a mall with my band mates (What the fucK?! First thing I was about to be murdered and next thing,shopping?) Walking around with nothin' in the mind suddenly one of my friends saw my stomach,there was a hole or something...a small hole size of out 50 cents coin. U can see my felsh and a li'l bit of blood oozing out. Once again,WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! And suddenly after that,I walked away from my friends and went to side of the building where there was this Gondola and there was this nice young lady...I mean..what's up with all of this? Glich in the matrix? Hahahaha.... And when I was going up of that Gondola...That's when my dream ended..i mean..How weird was that?

Enough of the dreams...right now,I'm so fuckin' stoned and seriously I don't know what I would be doin' later. I'm that sort of the last minute spontanious shit kinda guy. So I should just sit at home till any of my friends calls me up to go out. For now,I'm in front of the comp...YEAH! Once i'm here,I'll always be here. All right then,today's blog consist of my stupid dreams..what's next?

Cheers!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors