Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Hey ho everybody! It's been like two days since my birthday...and it feels like any other day. Being twenty makes no fuckin' difference. A lot of people ask me,"So how do u feel being 20?" It's just a raise in the number of ur age,nothin' changed. Oh yeah,forgot to type in that I got the weirdest gift in my life on Sunday. A tangga underwear...I looks a bit like a thong and it looks like a normal brief,all mixed into one. I mean,I don't wear those kinda stuff cuz I'm more of the boxers kinda guy but I'll keep that anyways,just to remember that I have the weirdest gift. Sorta celebrated my birthday on Sunday at Bernard's place though with No Direction,Fidah,D'omar,Sofyn... It was nothin' big,really didn't want any celebration but the guys insist. Heheh.. Madness it was.

Today's a freakin' Wednesday,and there'll be recordin' again. We've been recordin' since last Sunday. Can't waste the opportunity since the guys are back here for one week before both of them get their postings in the army, so yeah...we're recordin'. Currently,I'm like alone in the house cuz everybody left to somewhere which I don't know where. And I can't leave the friggin' house till they fuckin' come home,DAMN IT!

Aight guys,it's time for me to go off...I'll type in again...PEACE!

CHEERS!

OFFHEIDESEN!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors