Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, August 14, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Catch 22 - 9mm And A Three Piece Suit ] [ Mood :-: A-OKAY ]

The time now is comin' to 9:30 and it's friggin' rainin'. Nothin' like wakin' up in the mornin' to rain. It's an awesome feelin' and I wish that I could sleep again but then,I can't...I don't know why. The moment I woke up just now,I showered...Now,that adds on to the coolness of the morning! Heh heh!

Yesterday was another session of recording...All in all,we had a four days straight recording session startin' last Sunday... Hopefully we can finish the recording by today cuz we've only got one song left to do. Can't wait for it to get mixed and mastered and finally...the last step of the album...Launchin' it. Today will be another jammin' session for No Direction and i wonder how it'll go...cuz we're jammin' at I.J Studios...and I kinda hate that place cuz of the systems. But whatever it is,the session must go on cuz we're havin' shows comin' up.

I might be havin' a job in September...that's just a big..MIGHT.. As a sound crew for this production. So yeah,it's an open job opportunity for both me and Surya cuz we're both in this. Yan was the one that got us this so...I don't know,let's just see where this goes. About the guitar that I wanted to get at Swee Lee...the party I said about me psychoing my dad to buy me that guitar...FAILED. He told me that now is not the time to get it,so yeah...I have to listen to his decision right? I mean,I can't go around whinin' like how I did when I was younger whenever I wanted something. Ngast!

I guess that,it'll be all for this mornin',I might be writin' in again later...

Peace Be Upon U

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors