Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

[ Music Blastin' : Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy - King Of Swing ] [ Mood :-: Swingy ]

Hey ho everybody,what the dealee'o? It's friggin' 11 in the morning,I woke up that late huh?! Never did I ever wake up at this hour. Except when I'm tired that is. I've not been updatin' my blog,too lazy I guess...Many things had happened...Let me try to update u guys with my life.

U know,Bernard and Yan Passed Out from BMTC right? Well,they got their postings and well...Bernard got Regimental Police and Yan was posted as Combat Medic. I don't know how they're doin' in there but B did call me up on his first day...He was like tellin' me how sucky it was,it's like,the new RPs that went in like kena tekan rabaks rabaks in there and he was like sayin'..."Although it's only one day,I'm startin' to miss u guys". Well,brothers are brothers,I do miss that Dude. Well,at least they've got their god damn postings,how bout me? Not even a friggin' letter to tell me where I go,Army,CD or Police. I'm left hangin'. It's like they've forgotten about me. GOD DAMN IT!

I went out with Surya yesterday,she followed me to First Chapter's Jammin' session at BMC. Well,we were tryin' out a new vocalist...It's this guy name Atah (If that's the spellin' of his name)...He's from 20 Dischanger if I'm not mistaken...He can sing but he can't scream like how Zaid does. So the guys discussed some things and concluded,that we want Zaid back. Tweet will try to get him back into the band and I hope that he wants it cuz I agree with the boys that Zaid,is the best vocalist we have. He can sing as well as scream...Finch material!..Let's just hope.

After the jammin' I went to eat at Bedok's hawker centre with Surya and soon after that we head out to Tamp to catch a movie. Watched this Mandy Moore show,"How To Deal"... It's a good show I gotta say,for those Romantic,Sensitive & very into love,I recommend ya that show! It's a simple show,the whole story,is mainly on Love. How funny love is,how funny love can make someone cast into sort of a spell,it's how love can make people argue and make big fights with one another but yet,in the end...they make up and everything's okay again. It's weird huh? Talkin' about love,when I was with Surya...there was this tingly feelin' that runs through my body...I don't know,Crush? Like? Crash Course to love? I don't know..in the cinema,we cuddled up and she was like huggin' me. So guys,stay in tune for more updates on what's to happen. After the movies,hanged out with her for a while,got a li'l bit emotional and she sorta have tears runnin' down her cheeks. After talkin' out things I sent her home..we hugged and I kissed her forehead...and then we said our goodbyes. So yeah,what's to happen? STAY TUNE IN BLINDEDHEART TO SEE WHAT'S TO HAPPEN IN HEZWAN'S LIFE.

So yeah,today' another day,a borin' day...Next week,is No Direction's show! WOO HOO!! And we got one week left to session. Allrighty folks,that's the end....

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors