Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, August 22, 2003

God damn it! After typin' so god damn long,the god damn site have to have an error..amazin'! So considering,this is my second time typin' out this shit. In the mornin',I woke up at like about what..7:30? Yeah,somewhere there,called Surya up to check up on her before she goes to school,well she was feelin' a li'l bit better than yesterday but one thing's for sure,she sure does sound sick,bad cough,runny nose and stuff..oh boy,bad sounds of gettin' sick. Hopefully she's okay. About me and Surya,well...I don't really know what our status is,but I sure do know that we're seein' each other...U can say,it's datin'. After she put down the phone with me to get to school,I turned on both my TV and Computer and while waitin' for the god damn computer to start up,I watched Mtv and New Found Glory was on..."My Friend's Over You" video..and right after that,it was that Good Charlotte "Girls And Boys" And fuckin' hell,I god damn hate Good Charlotte. I mean..the video's lame,totally lame. And I still wonder,why many like them?

Saw the Bowling For Soup video "Punkrock 101" which is like,god damn funny! The video is about a bunch of kids headin' down to Punk Rock Boot Camp and over there,they were like teachin' the kids on how to dress up as punk rockers,and how to bounce with the guitars (by holdin' a guitar like ur playin' it and bouncin' on the trempolin)...It's fuckin' funny! I guess most of the Pop Punk videos are funny ey? Happy bunch of kids in a band...Ngast!

Later on,I'll be headin' down to padang to attend that L2R3 meetin'...somethin' about the slots or something. Maybe before that,I might be headin' out with the boys to somewhere,i don't know,I'm still waitin' for their call. Ngast of the madness.

One more thing,just now,I was watchin' the new Stacy Orrico video...and what Sofyn said was true...God damn,Stacy does look like Sabrina a bit...Just a bit..but hell,why do I care...I like stacy not sabrina...well..no longer like sabrina. Wait,dilah would say.."Wait,who's that..who's sabrina? U remember who's sabrina" That's a signal for me to forget who is sabrina..It's just a name with no face on it anymore. Yeah,WHO IS sabrina anyways.

Allrighty folks,I'm outta here...and Avril is singin' "I'm With You~~~~" Right now on Mtv...Dzafir's favourite,Avril Lavigne...Whatever it is..I'm outta here.

Before i go,check out this link...http://www.maniclab.com/scensters_ep1.html <-- It's fuckin' funny!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors