Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Whoa~~ Just read my guestbook..and *SMACK* that was a hard slap right in the face! And dude...thanks to u..whoever u are..u woke me up man! I mean..what u say..is true..I'm much of a loser...and Yeah..I'm one lost and confused dude...Totally man...can't decide on who I want..what I want...and stuff... man..Got nothing much to say on that..I mean..that was a real hard reality-check-slap-in-the-face. Well...okay..whoa...Okay..enough! Man..can't get that slap outta my head..but dude..thanks again man..u woke me up!

Well..besides that..I've been sittin' at home with nothin' to do... and guess what? I've been home for the past two days..GOD DAMN! I can't stay home! I gotta get out..I gotta go somewhere tomorrow! Seriously,nearly "died" of boredom just now! For two days..I'm home..with nuts to do...Fuck damn! Well..nothin' much have been happening...For Sabrina..not been talking to her or meeting up with her lately...I'm just making my self disappear for a while before I get myself together again and ready to face her again... I'm letting her be happy with Inn..and letting her forget me...or maybe she doesn't miss me at all...hahaha..whatever it is..i gotta life to go on with...And yeah..Move on..that's the word! FREEDOM!!! hahahahahh woo hoo!! yeah!! Maybe should slack with them one day...just for old time sake..hehe...madnesss! But most real..I'm fuckin' bored! That's what it is! BOREDOM! Got...to..get...out..of here...!

And to that dude who just sign into my guestbook...he typed in his name as _|_ ... So dude...message me back in my guestbook man..I wanna say thanks to ya!! u really slash me in the heart..but it got me in the head as well...u've knocked some sense into my head! REALITY CHECK!! HAHAHAHA..I'm back to the real world baby!...the happy me! YEAH!

CHEERS MATE!

“Love may leave your heart like shattered glass,
but keep in mind that there's someone,
who'll be willing to endure the pain of picking up the pieces,
so you could be whole again...
it's just a matter of when that person will appear...”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на 2NT.ru рассталась с парнем-мои первым мужчиной. закрутила роман с восхитительным юношей, у которого было много девушек. дело идёт к сексу. боюсь показаться неопытной, боюсь спать с кем-то помимо первого, просто волнуюсь в общем

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на Seexi.net познакомилась давно с мужчиной взрослым, реально олигархом, сама в провинции живу, он из этой самой провинции сам вышел.
так вот , понравился и я ему также, общались долго. прилетал ко мне, я к нему пару раз.
я бы не сказала что ощущала от него супер любовь. симпатия да.
звал в столицу жить, но не у него, а просто он бы мне снимал квартиру, устроил на работу, и мы бы типа встречались,
но меня насторожило это....страшно ехать в незнаомый город, да еще и зависить от богатого дяди.
я отказалась. мы перестали встречаться общаться.
как вы считаете верно ли я сделала...и для того меня ждало там..если бы переехала.

Anonymous said...

Круг кто когда либо сталкивался с сапой задумывался вроде побыстрей наклепать сайтов которые реально
приносили польза и не попали вскачь в бан поисковых систем.
Есть сайт какой продает базы для сайтов на движке DLE http://www.libertytraffic.ru/shop/.Купив базу
дозволительно борзо заполнить сайт контентом который торопливо индексируется яшей и сообразно
результативно отпускать ссылки для нем в сапе и других подобных системах.
Реальной с минимальными затратами такой сайт приносит 500 рублей в день.
Базы стоят непроходимо дешево и их сумма в продаже все увеличивается.

Anonymous said...

Найти лучшее: скачать программу для изменения пуск

Anonymous said...

Найти лучшее: xilisoft dvd ripper platinum 5.0.50.0904 скачать русик

Anonymous said...

Urteter nuytre: http://mydieta.t35.com

Speak To Me

Total Visitors