Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, June 15, 2003

What the fuck? It's like so early in the morning and I'm wide awake?! Oh,well..not really..WIDE awake...but awake. Couldn't sleep well yesterday night...I was tossing and turning on my bed. Maybe it was too hot or something. Woke up around 7 plus in the morning today. So I gave up on trying to sleep again and here I am... In front of my comp. Damn,I was hoping I have a better sleep cuz yesterday I went back a li'l late.

As usual,Saturday is No Direction's day... Automatically it should be acknowledged that Saturday is No Direction's day. It's a day when Bernard books out from camp and gets to spend his time outside. So we dropped by his place earlier yesterday and we jammed and believe it or not,I've forgotten some of my parts and that sucks. Tried out new stuff and tried adding in something new and it all sounded...well...better. Went to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie...Just the 8 of us...No Direction + Sofin,Mon,Fattah and Shain. Went to watch Ju'on and well...can say that the show's kinda freaky but seriously...it can make someone easily lost in the cinema. The movie jumps a lot as in..from one part to another then back to this part...so it's kinda complicated and the ending..seriously..sucks. Fattah and I were laughing and making jokes about the show while we were in the cinema...It was whacked! Laughing outloud till someone had to "hush" us down.

After the show sorta just chill out and being lost until Tweet and Mon decided to have dinner. So we head down to BK in Cineleisure. Sat there,had dinner,Fidah joined us...sat there again...and then moved outside to Long John's Silver's area...sat there..chat up..waited for Yan. After a while,we went to Mitre Hotel...hoping that it was open so that we could slack there but when we came..it was closed. So we ordered some drinks and sat down outside. After this and that...we went out..walked out...Sofin,Dzafir,D'omar and Yan took off first in the cab while Fattah,Shain,Bernard and I walked out to City Hall. We walked like from Youth Park area to City Hall.... And I was sleepy and I couldn't take it anymore so I told the guys,I'm takin' the cab. The three of them keep on walking... Flagged down the cab and head home.

So here I am... I'll be tonning at Dil's place today together with Sammy and IK... Just us,guys hangin' out. There'll be a gig today...wanted to go..but then...nah..I'll pass for some reason. Well,to those that went to the gig today... Hope u guys enjoyed it...(By the time u guys read this I'm sure that it's after the gig) So I'll be stayin' home and do...nuts here. That's all for now...

Cheers!



No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors