Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, July 03, 2003

That past entry...was a waaaay back entry that I've been trying to put in..but I can't cuz there was something wrong with my I.E or something..can't click on the post & publish thingy. Well..had a good sleep yesterday...sorta...hehe..for the past few days...I'm sure u guys have not been reading my blog..so I'm back! Ngeheheheh! Today I'll be hanging out at Mitre again...but this time..with a different bunch...sammy,IK,Mint,Nuwul,Irma,Tweet,Mon,Hafiz & Syawal...so we're simply hangin' out there...sorta just spending the last moments before this bunch goes to school. I'm gonna be all alone again once they go in. madness! But I'll manage....well then..so much for this sudden new entry...so well...here I go..Peace!

Ok..Bye?

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors