Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, July 06, 2003

Whia!! I was feeling wonked just now! Had a couple of drinks and well...I floated away...sorta...I'm at Anu?allison's place right now,,,having some sort of a surprise party for Shain...hehe. It's a big bunch down here. Dzafir,B,Tweet,Mon,Fidah,Shain,D'omar,Yan,Yam,Allison,Yam,Mira,Lutfi,Hidir,Farizwan,Dewi,Elfrie,Akram,Didi,Sofyn...WoW! Talking bout big bunch! Hehehe. Right now I'm sitting in the room together with Akram and D'omar...typing out my blog.Running out of Ciggies...Damn! Should have bought it just now and damn Simei is such a place where there's no shops that opens up at night...Blardee Bun! For the past three days I wasn't home...and I didn't take out my lens...So right now..my eyes are fuckin' hurt! Three days back...I went out to Mitre..and didn't come home...the second day...Hanged out at Tamp for that whole day..went to my brother's place to sleeover...went back today....and only for a short while..and here I am...Jammed just now..and then to here... Whoa..big day! Hehehe..Madness I tell ya! I don't feel like going home... I guess that I'll be staying the night here..
And most real,just now,on the way to this place...Pluggy called me up saying that she was bored..hehe..no one's home and she didn't go out..and WHOA! Get to talk to her for some time..it's been a long time since that happened... Her school's starting soon and she told me that her schedule is fuckin' tight...so I guess that it's lesser time to hang out with her. Madness! Again.... My eyes are still fuckin' hurt! Damn! Well then,I guess that Allison's gotta use the comp now..so I'm off..be back again! Peace out!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors