Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, July 07, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Penfold - Breathing Lessons ] [ Mood :-: Mad/Angry/Bored ]

I don't know why but I'm feelin' kinda sucky....Chatted with someone new just now and she happens to know Fareza...whom happens to know pluggy too...so wow! Yeah..she saw me when I hanged out with Pluggy the other day...hehe...What a small world ey? Totally a small world.... I ain't got much of a plan today,hate my bother for being such a jerkoff...he can go fuck his own ass with a barrelled gun...that's one thing for sure. I hate him soo much,just wished somehow..that he got into some kind of an accident or something..and he simply die off..or simply...he should just get the fuck out of here...get married or something... Right now...sittin in front of the comp..since like...what?...8 plus in the morning..how amazing can that be...For the past few nights..I've not been sleeping at home..that's the best part! It's either I'm sleeping at a friend's place..or simply hanging out outside..at void decks..parks or some places...talking shit..or doing crap..hehehe...That's what I do...these days..life's the same old thing..nothin' exciting..no one new...well..maybe a few..but then..nothin' much...and the band..well..doing okay...Bernard's getting a new guitar..and I'm suppose to get a new guitar...Bernard was telling me to sell off my Washburn and my trumpet...but i simply don't know how to do it...

Good Idea though..sell it off..and get that Epiphone I've always wanted. *sigh* Loads of crazy shit been happening these days...complicated life stories from my friends...heartbreakin' moments for some...thoughts of loved one..can crush u like tons of bricks falling onto u. Kinda true..but fuck it..life is this way..it's how it is..I'm sure those veterans...old skool people...the seniors i mean...I'm sure they went through a whole load of shit like these before they finally settlled down in their final moments of their lifes....I'm getting bored...I ain't schooling..and i ain't got anything...The guys started school and now...there's like lesser people for me to slack with..amazing huh? Shit..it's pretty boring..i guess I'll go do something stupid right now...peace out peeps! and Do take care!

Cheers Mate!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors