Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

NgASt! Whoa~~ Just woke up...around 10+ and I'm like stoned and my eyes are teary.Damn! I still ain't got a phone,it went dead cuz my stupid cat peed on it.Of all the things,why my phone? There it was,innocently charging on top of the box and that box,happened to be my cat's target and wow! Some of the "holy" juice of the cat got onto my phone,into it and now...damaged my phone. Felt so naked without my phone,it's like,something's missing. Can't message,can't get messages,can't call out and I can get any calls. Can't make phonecalls to my contacts cuz all of the numbers,are in my phone and I ain't a good person to remember things so yeah...FUCK!

I'm not at home again,I'm at Dilah's. Well, I don't know how I ended up here...hehe,maybe it's the boredom that drives me to sleepover. Yesterday went out to slack with Dil,Nora and IK at BK in Tampines...Slacked there till about 4 plus where Dil decided to jam...for fun so we asked Sammy and Tweet along...Poor them,they just came back from school. Arrived there in BMC and saw many other people...Incoincidence jammed,Acap was there and later Suhayl came and while we were jammin'...Inn and Sabrina came. WoW! We jammed and played some songs from NoFX,Finch,Slickshoes,Ataris and some crappy stuff...hehe. Had fun though. After our session,we went over next door cuz Suhayl,Inn,Rab and Sabrina was were jammin'. And WoW! They played "Downside Emotions" hehehe... After that whole session thingy..sat outside for awhile and Sabrina showed me this pendant thingy she was wearing around her neck. It was from Inn...and without realizing,they've been together for one month...WOW! Felt a li'l bit of lalness in me after what she told me but then...fuck it! Went to Tampines S-11 and ate there. Met D'omar,Sofyn,Dzafir and Fidah...Suprisingly...

After the eating,the crapping,the madness we decided to go off and before that,Dilah was like saying..."Ton rumah aku ah...serious..SERIOUS" hehe...so yeah..I somehow got psychoed to go and IK came along. Search for cash in my "piggy bank" a.k.a left pocket of my berms and wow! Without realizing,I got like more than 8 bucks in there...bought ciggies and we set off. So here I am now...sitting in front of the comp with Dil and IK still asleep...

Should go off around 12 plus or something cuz Dil's workin' today...night shift. So yeah,I guess I typed out too much...so...till then!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors