Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Ah madness! I'm blogging again...buahahahahaha..yeah! Got off from Dil's place around..3...took the bus to Sengkang Interchange with IK...and then took 87 back to his place... Took his handphone...borrowed the phone cuz my phone's down..So IK..Once again..THANKS FOR THE PHONE DUDE! Ur Smoth!! hahahaha...Got home..around 4 plus.

Only to realize..that I left my keys at Dil's place...how amazing...Took everything else...but the key..Nice Hezwan..nice! So as i got home,looked at the carpark...No sign of both my dad's and brother's car..so another words..no one's home..How nice? As soon as I reached the doorstep,I saw the windows closed (normally my mom does this when no one is around thinking there might be fire cuz people smoke and tend to throw the butt anyhow)...So there I was..stranded outside..at the door...with no cash and no companion. Luckily there was a seat outside that my dad made long ago...So i sat there...listening to No Direction's new recording and spotting mistakes and stuff..after a while..I got fuckin' bored and I needed to do something..So i went down..went to the coffee shop across the street. Ain't got dough..so i told the lady that I'll owe her some cash for the ciggies...So yeah..got my ciggies and went back up..still no one's home...sat outside again..till I got bored,went down..chill out at the stoned sits below..like one lost boy..and listen to my discman (same old stuff again) and smoke away. While doing that,as always..thoughts runs through my mind...Stupid thoughts,crazy thoughts and other shit. around 8 plus,saw my bro's car drivin' in. So yeah..got home...finally. From 4 plus to 8 plus..wow! How amazing...Boredom! Got back home,tested the phone that IK lend to me...it works..so I search for my SIM card..and fuck..it's not around..it's in my dad's phone. And now,I don't have a clue on where he puts it...so fuck! I can't read my messages for now,have to wait for my dad!

So here I am,with no phone...bored with nothing to do...listening to Emo Songs...typing out this blog. *sigh* What a life...yeah yeah..what? Yeah..totally I have no life..agaiN? yeap..I should get a life...DAMN! *sigh* Wonder what pluggy's doing...been a long time..wonder how she's coping with her new classmates...(she stayed back remember? Pity her...she should pass but i don't know how that happened) Pluggy...tahan aje...hehehe...

Well then mates...gotta go off...peace out..chill out..whatever! i'm outta here...SEE YA!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors