Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 11, 2003

HUARGH!!! Hahahah..yeah!! Yesterday..I had the time of my life! Went out slackin' with Pluggy,Didi,Shammie,Sammy,Din,IK,Fan,Azri... And it was madness...Hanged out and there was laughter all the way...Din was like...laggin' yesterday..hehe..cuz it was like..whenever we talk..he would response like seconds later and with his blur look and cute teddy-like features...that made it all funny. Sammy dropped by for a while cuz he had to go jammin' in the evening with One-Eighty and Dan dropped by for a while when he came along with Din. Talked about almost everything and it was madness..but one thing that left me so outcast...School...they were talkin' about school and I was like..."Uh...Shit...I ain't schoolin'...ain't got much to say..so..erm..." That kinda shit..hehe. When I first arrived there...I didn't say much to Shammie cuz I feel kinda awkward after the lectures she gave me...Not saying those lectures are bad cuz they're for my own good but I simply felt weird and awkward to talk to her... But after a while..as time goes by...the ice slowly melted and we slowly began to talk to each other. I don't know if that was a good sign or a good thing..but to me...it's good..cuz we're talking again...but..Ntah lah.

As soon as evening comes..I took out my deck of cards...and started playing "stress"..First up was with pluggy..and well..it was stressful...hehe...and then Shammie slowly understands the game and she tries it out..and to see her play is kinda funny and cute in a way...she was like all excited and panicking on which cards to put..hehe..and she's always confused between the King,Queen & Jack... It was madness....but overall..I guessed that yesterday's slackin' session..did make everyone's day.

Soon after that,went back home to meet my neighbourhood mates. Hanged out with them,talk shit...talk about problems...and played pool... Stayed out till like 4 plus in the morning...and by that was when I went home. Haig Road is like...so not dead even in the late hours...Houses still have lights switched on..and there's still like people walkin' around and yesterday..saw some people arguing and fighting with a Cabbie... But me and my mates,we can't be bothered by it.

Hmmm...Friday...which is..today...what should I do? It's like..fuckin' boring. Where should I go? What should I do? Stay home..or outside...I'd choose outside. And most real..my fuckin' keys are still at Dil's place..and I need them badly..cuz everytime I go out...comin' back would be a problem..cuz I have to press the bell of my door and stuff..so it's like..troublesome. Dil..if ur readin' this..I need those keys back dude! Hehehe... allrighty,that's enough for today's entry...I'm outta here!

Peace Out!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors