Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, July 14, 2003

Holy shmoly...it's like comin' to 11 now. I had the nicest sleep today...got my rest..caught up with my sleep again... Hehehe,Cuz I've been out for the past nights..I'm always out..never at home..cuz everytime I'm ouside..I don't feel like comin' home..that's madness. Just had my breakfast...about a few packets of Indo Mee Goreng...the instang noodle thingy.. Hehe...Boleh tahan teruk lah..at least I have something to eat.

Yesterday,I hanged out with Didi and played some card games. We switch between "stress" and "taitee" but we played stress more. Yesterday there was some kind of a comp going on at the skate comp in Bedok..I saw the wall placed there...and there were climbers..so my guess was,it was a rock climbing comp...Cuz I don't see any skaters using the vert. So yeah..there it was..Slacked with didi in bedok..soon after that..went to Tamp to meet up with Dil...to take my keys. Hanged out and Tamp..and went up that place...shit I've forgotten the name...whatever it is...to play CS..And we did..and suddenly..mad Wan (dil's brother) and Am in there. Played a couple of maps and rounds...till they went off..so we left. Went down to Dzul Divine's house cuz Am wanted to take something. Then slack..bla bla bla..and I went home.

So here I am today...yesterday..was like the only day i went back early...well..not that early..but it's still early for me..around 12 plus I got home. So yeah..cool ain't it? Hehehe...Okay then..I'm off..to do some online..interaction with some people...(chatting)...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors