Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

[Music Blasting: Coldplay - In My Place ] [ Mood :-: LaL ]

Wow..amazingly I stayed home today...Madness ey? Nothin' much happened today except that Malek says that he wants to slack and ton the night..but then,no calls from him..so fuck it. Ngast! Chatted with Shammie on the net but then again..she was in one of her bad moods..so it was a bad chatting..so it's okay...I don't wanna be mad or angry about it..cuz everybody does that.

Right now,sitting in front of the comp..not knowing what to do..and damn..it's getting boring. *sigh*. Wow,it's really gettin' boring and slackin' is seriously killing me cuz it's like..there's no where else to go..and not much of people to slack with. It's always either town...Starbucks Sommerset...Mitre Hotel...BK Century Square...Bedok Skate Park..or some other void decks. Should I explore more on singapore..hmm...ntah ah eh. Shits..lotsa shits..shit shit shit...*SPLAT* HOLY SHIT! Ngast! boredom makes peopl talk crap..just look at my journal...it's fuckin' boring..the same old thing..it's no longer like a fuckin journal..it's like a log book or something...

8:15am : breakfast and tv
9.00am: Chat on the comp
11:00am: Taken my shower and head down to town

Bla bla bla..that kinda log thingy....NGAST!

Okay I'm outta here,got nothin in mind to type out anything.

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors