Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

WoW! Today I'm going out with that someone...And I'm glad...told her everything and well it sorta lifted things off my chest. And well,I gotta move on from the past. And wow,having a blog...Is like...when somebody reads it...and someone who doesn't read it can know..cuz hey,words do go around. Yesterday,after jammin' with First Chapter,I went slackin' with IK at Bedok Skate Park. And soon,Mint joined us,followed by Fan...and then...Tweet. We slacked till about 11 plus when Mint and Tweet left off and it's left with me and IK. Thaught him on how to play the card game called "Stressed" and I'm the one who gets trashed in the end...Hehehe.. it was madness...Ton with him till about 3 plus in the morning..or was it 4...well it was somewhere there... Slack around,lie down at the park there...talk crap..shout out stuff while everyone else was asleep in that area...and we play stress again..and we sing crap..hahaha..madness I'll tell ya!

Well then,i gotta go off folks...wish me luck in everything..I hope I'll get what I want...So..PEACE OUT!! I'm off to see her! WOO HOO!!!

Offheidesen! Und Guten Tag!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors