Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

It's a Wednesday morning and I ain't got much to do. I've not been keeping in touch with the band's site. Ah mad! Yesterday I hanged out with him and her and a three other friends of mine. I went out with her to Mustafa Centre to check out the Fred Perry that she wanted to buy. She want pink,but pink wasn't available. So we went to Tampines after that...Had a long ride with her in the bus...and that was great cuz that's like the longest moment in the bus after it was quite some time since I've last spent time with her like that. but soon that good ride was sorta cut short...cuz he came up the bus and well,I can't do much except to just sit and be stone about things. Went to Tamp,walked around with her for a while,sorta did a winow shopping. Went to Toys'R'Us and had fun there. hehe,Pretending we were knights and all. Slacked at BK Century Square,sat down,talked crap and all...Laughter and everything. i wanted to send her home so much...But I guess,he took that idea first. So he sent her home. There's always other days for me to send her home. *sigh* Life can be tough at times ay? Well,just have to live with that.

Today,I ain't got much of a plan,maybe I'll meet up with her or something or maybe I just go out alone? Or maybe I'll just stay home...It's been sometime since i've slacked with Dzafir...Maybe I'll ask him.

Till then,I'll bit u all farewell...

Okay bye?

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors