Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, June 13, 2003

3:17am...and I'm still not asleep yet. Did nothin' much besides downloading more of Jackass episodes. They're bunch of sick fucks! Yesterday I did nothing much...Besides jamming...with First Chapter,I went slackin' at BK Century Square. Jammed the last time before Firdaus goes away to Australia for a family trip...WoW! A trip to Aus! I still can't get some thoughts our of my head...Why is it bothering me..this much?

Pluggy came along to our jamming yesterday...and well...after got that lecture from her and all I've realised that some things...I just got to let go. Not all good things stay...most of 'em...comes to an end. I got to let my feelings go for pluggy and just keep that good memories i had with her... Somethings,simply won't come back. *sigh*... But had fun with her though...when I hanged out with her,IK,Dil and Mint...It's been quite some time since I've hanged out with pluggy. I missed that,a lot! Talked crap with her,sang along to the music that's blasting from IK's small speakers...madness. That somehow,got my mind off things for a while but after I came back home...the thoughts came back. About what just happened..between me and her...It's just...sad...But hey...that's what she wants,I can't force her to decide on other decisions. Right? So yeah...there it goes...

I called Shammie up yesterday hoping that I could chat up with her and all...but my attempts...failed. Called about 4 times or 5...but her phone was...god knows what? so i gave up and kinda disappointed that I wasn't enable to chat up with her. I was very touched by Shammie when she approached me two days back in IRC and asked me...am I okay. That was really nice of her...I mean,after what i did and all...she actually approached me and asked me whether I'm okay. Where was I when she needed someone?...I suck! Like I've said before...Shammie's a nice girl and she deserves someone better than this lost and confused guy (me). That's enough of it,can't say more here.

Bernard called me up just now when he was in camp...he was telling me about his stories there..during his Rifle Ranging moments...hehe...Shooting and all..being the "bobo" shooter because the lights doesn't flash on the target...hehehe...Madness...

Should I go tomorrow? Or should I not? She needed someone to accompany her to town for a job interview and she asked me...why? I'd love to go so that i can see her but the question is...can I take it? can I take the fact that...argh...nevermind..just forget what I said...I know i can simply press on backspace and delete what I've just typed out...but I want this entry..as real as how I say out..or think of..so yeah..there u go.

It's gonna be early morning soon...and my body's aching and eyes getting heavier. So I'm going off now...farewell!

Once again,to the people in #emo...I love u guys! Thanks for cheering people up whenever they're down...and to Shammie...I really appreciate what u did...Thank you...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors