Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, June 06, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Jumpin' Jack ] [ Mood :-: A-Okay ]

WoW! It's been such a long time that I've not been typin' in my shit. Whoa~~~ And many things had happened,lots of confusions and all! Problems,broken hearts and many more...so folks,u've been missing out on things...Yee hee(What the hell is yee hee?)

The things between me and Pluggy,I've found out from her that she doesn't like Sabrina and I hate that...It hurts,I mean if it's me...I know what's going on,I would give blessings but not hate. Pluggy seems to be doing this thingy to make me hate her or something or what's worse...She hates me? But most real,as Dil always says,FUCK IT. I ain't gonna care about her that much anymore. She has Azri for goodness sake,Hezwan...It's okay,don't care about her,drift away... If she wants to do that...I play the same game too. Azri can take care of her and all... So...FUCK IT! Farewell Pluggy. The girl that I once knew her as this crazy,mad gig-going girl who always wear jeans and t-shirts and who doesn't go clubbing but now...well...she changed,people change...but for the two years I've known her,she was always this jeans and t-shirt girl but fuck,now look at her... She wears skirts...and spaghetti top.I mean..what the fuck?! But that's her life,so fuck it! And come to think of it...I look at her,she's better off wearing t-shirts and jeans...Cuz u know why? When I looked at her wearingg that spaghetti top...She looks like an Indo maid...last time,I didn't notice that and always siding her when my friends made fun of her. God,Was I blind or what?! "We'll always be best friends..." Fuck it ah eh,right now,it's more like friends only. If that's what she wants,then I give it to her...I say all this,like I hate her,I don't really hate her...but god damn,why was she that special to me? WHY?! Till now,I still do love her and I still care but she just didn't realise that or maybe she's simply ignorant that she just don't care about how I feel. Sometimes I wonder,does she miss me,does she even thought of me? Cuz I know,I do...And most real,she's going clubbing these days..amazing! Hendrix and all...WoW! The girl that once said..."This will be the first and the last time I'll ever go clubbing..." <--- yeah right! Whatever it is...Blah!!

Ah fuck,feeling fucked up now,I guess I'll stop here...

"Bus-Stop Theory On Love : When ur in love with that someone...and u can't move on after the break up,the reason being that u really really loved her. And ur hoping that when u wait,she'll come back to ya. Now this is where my bus-stop theory kicks in. Ur from Destination A and u have to get to Destination B...U take the first bus (This bus happens to be ur ex) and u need to take two bus to get to destination B. Halfway through ur relationship,things turns sour and everything sucks and u guys break off.Sitting at the bus stop,alone waiting and hoping that the first bus u took,would come back and fetch ya home(Waiting for ur ex can be a nice and great thing to do but if she has moved on,don't wait there like a fool hoping that she'll come back).So rather then waiting at the bus stop,the second bus comes by(Any girls/guys that might come by ur life,and things sparks up,go for that open door opportunity)Take that bus,and go on to Destination B... Slowly,That bus stop will go further away....and u'll slowly reach ur destination. Another words,That's moving on..."



No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors