Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Whoa...it's Thursday already and I didn't know. I guess that I've been slackin' so much that I've lost track of the days. Madness! I bought the game "Enter The Matrix" and it's fuckin' awesome! The graphics..the moves...the details...awesome! Accept one part of the game...Nayobe can't drive well... She keeps knocking on walls and stuff. Hehehe... Tomorrow's a Friday,which means..that Bernard's booking out! Amazing!

Read Nora's webby...and it sorta made me cried when I read about the part she was walking alone and thinking about the past... heheh,those skating days in Mad Circle...the crew,the mad bunch of nut fucks. And now,Mad Circle is just a name,the crew is..dead. They have their own things to do in life. And especially when she wrote about No Direction,how she feels pain rather than pleasure when she hang out with No Direction...because she's all left out of what we're talking about. She missed the times when we hang out together and Nora,I miss having u around with the group. Like what she says,people come and go and it's true... Names that sounds so familiar but yet forgotten. Faces that can be remembered but name forgotten. There were those who came,stayed and left and there were those who came,stayed and stayed on. Ngast! Well...I got nothin' much to write today...take care!

Cherio!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors