Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

[ Mood :-: Shocked/Stunned/Sad ]

Just got the news...it hits me hard in the face. I've always wanted the answers slapping right me in the face...and well,it did. Real hard. It smacks ya really hard! It's like,ten knives stabbing onto ur heart and tons of bricks being dropped onto ur heart... WoW! Talked to her just now...thinking that it was like any other day. So...yeah..called her up..and talked to her..and she told me that she wanted to say something to me today. Thinking that it was good and all...but I felt it...I felt it comin' long ago and it's only that I'm too stubborn to see it. I don't blame her...it was a tough choice. I took it real hard and my faced was stained with that salty tears. I mean..it was fair. A fair "game" I guess. He was the better guy...I guess that's why she chose him and not me. But i guess..I'm okay with it.

Some of u reading this..might be saying..."U deserve this wan,I told ya long ago not to be in this shit..." Yeah yeah,Some of u guys reading this,might even be laughing...And I admit my stupidity...but i can't,my feelings got too strong for her. It simply...sucks...and I ain't blaming anyone else..but myself. i thought that something was going on between me and her...I felt that I was making progress and I believed that things are going to be okay... Whatever it is...

She with him now... They're together...and I'm glad cuz it cuts out the stress for her on who to decide on. And well,I wished them the best of luck and hope for them to be happy together. I'm sure they will,cuz they seem happy together..so okay..that's cool. *sigh* i guess that my love life just sucks ey? Well,I guess...for now,I would turn to being single...It's easier..it's care free and not much to think about.. but sometimes..loneliness..kicks in. So..I've conlcluded..whatever comes..it comes...whatever goes..goes away..whatever stays..stays.

All the hurtings...I guess..killed my feelings. I feel so numbed these days...and god knows why. *sigh*...so...fuck it ah...Life have to go on! So YEAH!! WOO HOO!!! FUCK IT!!

Cheers to everyone out there...and to those singles...I'm joining the club!! WOO HOO!! but then..can I be a part-time member? WoO hoo!! yeah!! WHATEVER! And to those couples! Best of luck in everything!! Best wishes! And have great dishes(huh?)!! PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors