Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, May 25, 2003

It's a Sunday...and I'm at home. And it's been quite some time since I last wrote in. Many things had happened..and many things I've learnt from mistakes..that me or others made... Life is so cruel at times but yet...it may be happy too! And there's this other thing that I...just thought about..when I was sitting around,doing nothing. It's something that can make u happy and yet hurt u so much when it's over... It's called..Love... When things are good...ur happy..and when it's bad times..or it ends...it just..saddens u...For my past two serious relationship..I've learnt that...

Many things had happened in the past week...between me and her...about me and my band...Emo star kid...and many others...God knows what..

Between me and her...The fire started,and the chemicals burning...Chemistry's workin' it's magic. I hope,things work out between me and her and well..People may hate her..or don't really like her and stuff...I mean...that's what I think..but..it's me who's liking her...So..I hope they can bless me or something.

Pluggy: Now,this is someone whom I was very very close with. The girl that I once loved...and cared for...and who was damn close to me..is now..drifting apart...really far...And it saddens me. I guess that she's in her world ey? U know..She have Azri now and her school she gotta think about that. And with me,I don't know,the other time...still got this cold feeling whenever i'm near her. At the pit,last monday for example...We didn't talk much like how we would before..I mean..it was a simple..hi..and a simple..bla bla bla..ha ha..thingy..Maybe she saw me with her or something that makes her...don't wanna talk to me..or maybe..she hates her? I don't know...Cuz last time at the gig,when we're going off from the bus..the way she shook HER hands..Pluggy simply..just..tap at the hands..and look away...that's a sign of hate..I guess? But pluggy,if only u can read this...I wished for us to be close again cuz one thing i know...that I really really miss ya...

And the story between me and Shammie...I guess it's like her favourite show..Days Of our Lives...Some drama..about this and that..but with a difference..(what the heck am I saying?) I guess that she's starting to hate me...and I simply..couldn't approach her..cuz I fear that she might get angry again..and I don't want that.. Maybe what I think is wrong..cuz the other day...i sorta tried to make conversation with her...indirectly that is...We're on the main of #emo and we were sorta asking sam to go bath..u know..indirectly talking to her kinda thingy..hehehe..that was a funny way...I feel that..somehow..it's like a good small sign that..she wants to talk to me..so i guess..I should try talking to her again...but I'm afraid that she might feel sad and all whenever I start talking. Like the other time..I said hi and she replied back with words that made me a li'l bit sad and a li'l bit mad..and in the end...we ended up arguing... I should try again one day,when i got the guts to do so.

With the band,things are going as usual again...sorta like last time...Bernard starts calling me again..and I call dzafir and tweet and all..asking them out..and all.. And we hanged out as a band yesterday..just like old times...4 years,5 years back when Izat was still in the band as our bassist. It was heck of a fun. Talking crap,watched movie together...and it was like last time. And we went to the gig yesterday as a band again...The same old four faces that u'll see at gigs...He he.. Well,glad that things are going well and I hope that my shit won't happen again,it's up to me to make it right.

I'll be going off to "war" later on and it's just a small squad. Lt. Dilah,Pvt.Ikhwan,Sgt.Rizal a.k.a Tweet,Recruit.Dan,Recruit.Din. Gonna have some fun shooting people up..hehe.. ngast...

Bernard's booking in today...back to Tekong he goes. And he lent me his Hood...WOO HOO!! Mt.Sac!! hehe..simple red sweater... but nice. Gonna lend it for one week. And well,that someone is going to the beach today..to take a swim..and do some..tanning? i guess...She went with her two friends and I didn't get to follow... (sad)...But,she's having fun..so yeah..fair enough..I mean..Don't get to see her one day..it wouldn't hurt..hehe... So it's one day off from seeing her. Hehe.

Okay folks...take care..PEACE OUT!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors