Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, May 09, 2003

[ Video Playing : Foo Fighters - Times Like These ] [ Mood :-: Dodgy ]

Ah mad!! Most real,only now that my dad got us Cable Vision... When others go it like,way long ago and only now we got it but it's something. When I got home yesterday, I saw him playing around with the TV,so I thought that there was something wrong with the TV or something and when I came up close... GOD DAMN!! It's a fuckin' SCV Channel Box or something. ARGH!!! My left eye hurts,god damn,it must be the lens... It's like a heaty sensation whenever I blink my eyes or close my eyes. MTV...I LIKE! Ngast!! hahaha...

Dang,it's one day to go to gig day which is tomorrow! Woo hoo! Can't wait to check the bands out! And for today,I seriously don't know what to do,god damn! I'm bored and right now...I'm freakin' bored x 10. Aight,I guess I'll continue with my picture editting thingy....Peace!

Cheers Mates!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors