Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, May 09, 2003

[ Video Playing : Christina Aguilera - Fighter ] [ Mood :-: Dodgy/Sleepy ]

Damn! The weather's makin' me wanna sleep! It's all,cool and wet..and rainy kinda weather..holy wow! Wonderful weather to sleep..so I guess that I'll be sleeping soon after this..cuz I'm like fuckin' bored... Talkin' bout picture editting,I didn't even start on it...Damn,I'm feeling sleepy and can't take it...I guess I take a short break or something from the webby and picture editting. Gonna re-vamp the whole thing I guess... Called her just now and talked to her...and it was nice to hear from her cuz I miss her and well,today she went to meet Hafiz. Wanted to meet her,but to think of it,nah...she have tuition later on so it's okay. After meeting Hafiz,she'll be going to her Grandma's place after that. But it's okay...get to meet her again tomorrow!

Right now...it's Justin Timberlake with his stupid song...dancing around in his white suit...WHATEVER Justin... ngast! I'm feeling so fuckin' sleepy..Aight kids...I'm outta here! Type in again some other time when I have the time. Peace out!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors