Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 08, 2003

[ Music Blasting : No Direction - Downside Emotions ] [ Mood :-: Ngast ]

LaL...The time has now turned from morning to afternoon and I've been sitting in front of the comp since like what? 9 plus in the morning...Been showering four times yesterday night. Everytime I woke up,I went to the loo and just...shower...it's the weather I guess...kinda humind,sweaty and hot! Been chattin' and dissing people in #melayu...Ngast! Been planning of doin' the webby..but I guess I don't feel like starting...I'll be doin' it soon after I blog in here. Whoa...even now,I'm still feelin' the heat! Whoa,kinda stressed out about the webby...the picture editting parts is the frustrating ones... Gotta do this,lighting,colours,blending..NGAST! hehehe..Madness..

The gig's in two days time! (WoW!) Hehehe..can't wait to see MSC's new line up! And most real,to see Azman sing! Woo hoo!! And most real,to hang out with the old bunch of kids that I've been hangin' out at gigs always..hehe...The chatters..old and new...WOO HOO!! And most real,I'll be meeting her later....or am I not? Hmm...not sure...but I wanna see her..miss her sooo very much! *sigh* Missed Shammie too but I guess that she's doin' okay now..and I hope that she's getting better at things...

Well then,gotta start on the webby,gonna re-vamp some stuff.... Anyways,take care and good night!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors