Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, May 02, 2003

Ngast! That's the first word I wanted to type in... Feeling kinda tired but not sleepy and not knowing what to do right now..I'm lost!

Now,what's wrong with that sentence? Does it have the feel...the excitement..or the climax of this stupid blog? FUCK IT AH! Crappy siak! I'm just feeling bored ah. Well as for today,nothin' much has happened...Except that went to meet up with Bernard and hang out with him for a while at his place..and I literally mean..FOR A WHILE... Cuz I came..we talked for a while..and he was getting ready to go back to his camp. So we did...his mom drop us off Pasir Ris and we walked to Coffee Bean...where we met Shain,Fidah and Mon there. Hanged out,talked crap and soon after,Dzafir dropped by. Madness...it was like..BERNARD LOOK FREAKIN' SMART IN HIS ARMY U! jealous aku! hahaha..Soon ah eh Wan..soon! And hanged out,talked crap as always...and then he had to go back. A few mins after he went off to the interchange to take the bus to the Ferry Terminal to Tekong...Yan came...He looks..so fuckin' cute! Like a bear..u know..all cuddly and round...hehe...seeing him with shorter hair makes him looks even cuter siak! And in uniform somemore..lagi cute..he kena disturbed by Shain and Dzafir..heheheh...sick ah.. Then they left off to Tekong. The rest of us...slacked at Coffee Bean again and talked about things and all. And then,after a while..we left. Bla bla bla...(I'm typing out like a fuckin' Primary School kid) damn it! I head back home taking the bus no.21...and it was a long ride..but it was nice..cuz I get to take a nap! WOO HOO! Met up with Malek..and slack again...

Talk crap for a while about things and all..bla bla bla...blee blee blee..woo hoo! APA APA AH! Actually...to be honest..I'm out of idea to type things out...but just to fill up the blog...I type in lah! so here it is..BUAhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAPLEHSQUIRREL AH EH!

Okay..that was the most uninteresting blog I've ever typed in...Woo hoo! some other time ah..when I'm feeling very Authorish! hahaha..peace out folks!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors