Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, May 04, 2003

[ Music Blasting : No Direction - Downside Emotions ] [ Mood :-: Happy ]

Woo hoo!! madness of the mading! I'm damn blardee happy! Hey ho..let's go! hahhaa..get to spend the whole time with her yesterday at Changi Beach! It was damn fantastic! Can't stop thinking about her now. After two days of not comin' home...hehe...I'm at home now..Yeah..on a Sunday! Staying home Sunday! Ah yeah! I'll be home for the whole day today!

Went back from Changi just now and got to Bedok Interchange...and noticed a whole bunch of skaters passing by..and I was like..what the heck...surely either just came back from memo or head down to Bedok to skate at the skate park..then I just remembered that there's a skate comp going on at the Bedok Adventure Park..which is beside Bedok Library...today's the official opening day of the park... The comp's going on as I'm typing right now. Woo hoo!! i'm bored....Ah mad! Miss jammin' with ND...I wonder when's our next jammin' session! And when's our next recording... *sigh* god knows when...

Now there's this Japan TV thingy going on...on Channel News Asia...damn japs...speakin' as if they wanna fight or something. NGAST!
There's nothing more to say or talk about...so..I'm signing off..PEACE OUT!

CHEERS!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors