Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 01, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Biffy Clyro - Christopher's River ] [ Mood :-: Sick ]

Whoa,sick? Yes I am,sick as hell... I'm not sure but I think it's just the morning sickness or some sort. I just woke up,did I? Damn! I don't even know if I've just woke up or woken up long ago. God damn! Buah ha ha hahaha ha Pleh Squirrel! I'm freakin' bored.

Yesterday,Bernard got to book out from camp and I can't go cuz my mom won't let me go out that far yesterday. I do remember about his booking out date and I do want to go but yesterday I can't. Went down to meet Malek for a while cuz he wanted to take something from me and then we slacked for a while. But when I was slackin' with him,Tweety called me up asking where am I and all and I told him that I was at home and damn,I should have told him that I was at my void deck,not home..home. And in the background,I heard Dzafir shouting out things like "It's worthless,don't talk to him,put the phone down"..That kinda thing...*sigh* I suck! I really can't go out far and Dzafir's mad at me now. I wish that I could just disappear from the people I know so that I don't keep hurting them. Sometimes I feel that it's kinda nice to be someone who have no one else except themselves. Loneliness may take over but then u have no worries on to taking care of other people's feelings,promises to keep and everything willl be problemless. DAMN! I don't know,I guess I have to talk to Dzafir about what happened yesterday and all. Hopefully Dzafir will understand about it.

Well then,anyways,gotta carry on doing the website.

Cheers Mate!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors