Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, May 05, 2003

9 plus in the morning....waking up at god knows what time,I think it was around 8 plus. Ngast,stoning around,went to the loo to take a shit and smoke and....it was heaven. I woke up to the tunes of Candy Girl in my head and I think I know why...she always sing that song whenever I'm with her. Hehehehe,Sugar sugar...oh honey honey...u are my candy girl...u got me wanting u...I ain't sure bout the lyrics but that's roughly on how it goes. Chatting has never been so boring,oh wait,it always had been that boring. Unless the khakis are all in there,the IRC is just another ghost town,everyone doin' their own shit and all. Ngast!

Today's a freakin' Monday! A new beginning to the week. I hope that I can see her today,but I ain't sure,maybe she went to school or maybe she's at home right now. I guess I call her later and ask whether we could meet up or something. Had a good sleep...I guess...but waking up to a wet t-shirt...cuz it was suddenly...hot and I was sweating,god damn I was sweating! What's with the weatther these days,all weird.

The 10th May gig is comin' up and it's actually this week and....WOO HOO!! MSC's playing! Can't wait to see the new version of MSC...with an addition to the members..Azman is now singing for them. And what I heard...their style of play is a li'l bit different. So I want to check them out. And secondly,Plan 2 Fool is what I'm looking out for,potential young lads playing in a ska band and they can go far by the way I see it. And the girl vocalist is awesome,she does sound a li'l bit like Monique Powell... And most real,can't wait to go to the gig with her... I'm suppose to go with Pluggy but she ain't sure about going so I rather take a confirmed stand which is her. And hopefully she wants to go with me.

Well then,ain't much left to say,maybe I'll blog in later on. And have u guys checked out Shammie's new layout,it's awesome! Click on her link below and check it out...it's sweet and simple yet nice! Well then,take care lads!

Cheers!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors