Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 15, 2003


I thought that I could acheive
What I have promised
Many reasons I've came up with
Reasons on why I've failed

Same old reasons that many are
sick of hearing
I've let down the others
Who had put faith in me
Failure is where I'm heading
It seems that everyone's looking down on me
Dissapointed is how they're feeling
I know I deserve this

Facing the consequences alone
The price I had to pay for failure
Slipped off the stepping stone
It has become an extreme matter

Solve these problems I must
To ammend the broken trust
I will never let them down again
Never again would I wanna feel the pain

Something i just wrote,after what happened...It ain't much but I hope it's something for u guys to read about...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors