Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, May 05, 2003

[ Music Blasting : The Prata Boyz - Me & My Chapati ] [ Mood :-: Swingin' ]

Dang...what i've been doin? Since the previous entry? Well,chatted and got sick of everything. I was so frustrated with someone in the net and maybe some of u know what happened...Pshyco Fin pissed me off just now... Whatever she's feeling. Bluergh! i hate this,I hate this kinda life..I'm getting sick of it..."Get a job Hezwan" "Find something better to do than slackin " "Don't u want to school anymore?" "What are ur plans after NS?"

These questions make me think...WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?! Slacking away...that,I know! That's why I'm finding something to do,like ND's webby...and updating my blogs..scan pics and stuff like that...but most of the time..I'm out. Don't know where the heck would I go at times..sometimes,I just sit alone down stairs at my void deck. Ngast,it's hard these days...whereby u gotta take care of people's feelings...their hearts...and ur actions..must think twice and all... Me and pluggy,we argued and we were very pissed at one another but we settle it up...our friendship,is too precious for me to just let it go. If pluggy were to go,it'll be like tearing a part of me off..goes the same for my band. I feel bad about my band,since Bernard left for tekong,the rest of us didn't keep in touch. Bernard is like the glue master who sticks us all together. They've been talking to me about making efforts to at least call each of 'em and ask how they're doin..but I didn't..I'm one fucked up asshole. Like past few days...we didn't keep in touch...Except that Tweet called me up..asking whether I want to follow him and yes I said I would. As for Dzafir,i don't know..I just feel that sometimes...we don't click that well..as well as me and tweet..or me and Bernard...Since the first time I met Dzafir during my skating days...we didn't click that well. Talk on the phone,quite often..but ain't that often to say that it's like everyday we talk on the phone or something. What am I doing? I'm one lazy Mo Fo! that's what I am!

Sometimes I feel that I should just drift away and disappear for a while but I've got commitments to attend to. So i can't just drift away.
FUCK! Stupid brother of mine..hate that ass fucked wuss! never did I click with him ever since I was 6. i hate the way he do things hate the way he say things hate the way he things he is.

Argh..most real...I'm outta here...meeting someone... write in again later.

FUCK OUT!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors