Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, April 07, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Penfold - Reflexivity ] [ Mood :-: Tired ]

Ah mad!! Ahmad? Ngast! Today was kind of a tiring day for me... Madness! Went jammin' around 11 plus. I was the first to reach at the studio in BMC and the rest was late. I reached there around 11:20 and they were still not there.... *Sigh* It's the second time I reached there early and I want to talk much...NGAST! Everyone came soon after that and Dzafir was there too! He came by to meet up with Tweet to get something from him. He sat down and watched us jammed for a while. "The First Chapter"... Consisting of me on drums,Zaid on Vocals,Tweet on Lead guitar and 2nd vocal,Firdaus on bass and Rafie on guitar. While jammin' halfway, Fidah came...

After jammin',Zaid left to meet up with Lina and Tweet,Firdaus,Fidah and me... We set out to Tweet's place to hang out for a while...Well,actually to get his uniform of that place he's working at and change it cuz the size is kinda big or something. Tweet fried rice and it was awesome! Fidah left halfway while we're at Tweet's place. After that Tweet,Firdaus and me,we left for City Hall. Then to marina cuz Tweet wanted to get something for Mon.

After everything was done we went back home. When I reached home,I talked to Shammie for a while cuz she kinda...accidently called me or something... She was to call Rene but instead she reach me... So..I was left blanked when she asked for Rene...

I guess somehow in the midst of the conversation,I got Shammie's pissed. I didn't mean to... but I guess I did. Damn!

PMS + Irritating person on the next line = FRUSTRATION

Damn! I shouldn't have done that! Shammie,if ur reading this...I'm really really sorry.. I didn't mean to do that! U said "apa apa ah eh" and "whatever" So I said what I wanted to say... hehe.. I'm sorry,please.

Well i guess,that's it for today!

No Direction's Update : Recording session tomorrow on vocals,some of the tracks...we have to re-do. So progress is slowed down a li'l.



No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors