Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Brandtson - Cherokee Red ] [ Mood :-: Hyper ]

Damn...got into an arguement with Shammie...I don't know what the hell is going on? All i did was just expressing my feelings cuz I can't help it but to tell her how I feel. She kept saying that I don't understand her..but I'm just expressing my feelings..I know that she doesn't want any commitments with anyone and she only treats me as a friend..okay...but i seriously do love her..and I wish that she was with me..

I guess for now...I have to walk away. She doesn't want to hear my feelings anymore..so okay..I'll just stick by and keep quiet...And maybe I should distance myself from her...She's been askin' me no to have any feelings for her..but seriously..It's hard for me! We had sorta an arguement on the IRC just now... Dil was trying to help us both out but it ain't going anywhere... Sheesh! I should just distance myself from now on...Keep less contact..and still be there for her when she needs me. I guess it would be better that way..but one things for sure..I would miss her.........badly. Those times we've spent..talking crap on the phone..and the outings I had with her...It'll be all in my memory. I can't forget that..and I can't wash away my feelings...DAMN!

"Hoping for something that will never come true...Hope....Hope...Hope......"



No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors