Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, April 06, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Penfold - Our First Taste Of Escape ] [ Mood :-: Bored ]

Ah..It's a Sunday afternoon... Weather's doing good and everything else,is just fine. Got no where to go and I've been home for two days and it's killing me slowly! ARGH! BOREDOM IS KILLING ME! There is like no where to go ah..seriously..dying while thinking on where to go. oh wait,got a call...

That was Didi,looking for a second hand handphone...hehe And she was askin' me whether they do have it here in Haig Road. She's comin' down here and now I have to accpomany her to survey for handphones... Looks like I'll be going out later,in my area that is. MADNESS!

Ah mad...I think I wanna give Shammie a call,wonder what she's doin' now. Hmm.... I think I should call her.. Well I will cause it's like i'm missing her right now. Get back at ya bloggy! hhahahaha...Bloggy ah eh!

Peace out everyone...


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors