Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

[ Music Blasting : Penfold - Amateur Standing ] [ Mood :-: Groggy ]

Why am I groggy? Cuz I just woke up so I'm still sorta blur. Went for slacking and then to recording yesterday...so my day was kinda okay yesterday. About a few songs was done and re-done again and I'm very disspointed at myself cuz I can't fuckin' sing my own song! My voice didn't really wanna sing the way I wanted it and yesterday, Bernard and Yan was encouraging me to do it again cuz they know I can sing better than the take I did yesterday. The song that I'm suppose to sing is held back till we're recording again...DARN!

Changed my greeting to the newly recorded "Downside Emotions" like how I promised that someone I would change. I hope she listens to my greeting cuz it's her favourite line. The sentence that she quote from the lyrics and put it in her blog the last time...it's in my greeting. Yesterday, I told her that I wanted to distance myself from her for the better of the both of us and and therefore the fading of my existance. I said that I would be at the back of the line and all but after some thoughts yesterday,I couldn't do it. I just can't cuz I know that I'll be missing her...a lot. I just can't distance myself from her cuz she means something to me. So after some thoughts yesterday,I've reached to a conclusion that I'll stick by her the way I've always did before. Being close and all. I called her up in late morning just now to tell her how I felt and at first...her tone was kinda...pissed but after that it was more like..."Okay...that's it?" Kinda tone. I hope that she's okay with it. Once again,I hope that everything will go back to usual like last time.

[ Music Blasting : Coldplay - In My Place ] [ Mood :-: Still groggy ]

Ah....Coldplay...amazing! Later on, I gotta make a move on to BMC Bedok to jam with No Direction. And wow! Without realizing...it's been like freakin' 1 month plus that we've not jammed! And later, we'll be jammin' at Bedok...WoW! Cuz Tweet is working,therefore we can't jam in the afternoon at B's place so we have to jam at night in BMC. Evening time, "The Garage" (A name we call for our studio) is totally out of bounce cuz it'll disturb the neighbours...thus...resulting in coomplains.

God damn! I'm still feeling groggy! And I think I'd better go off...

Cheers!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors