Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

It's the afternoon and I feel so lal! It's a Tuesday and I'll be having a recording session later at the studio to do some of the vocals. Right now I'm feeling shitty after hurting someone. It sucks...but that's how I feel. Didn't mean to hurt her that way.

I feel that by distancing myself,it will only help out in something. I don't like it when I see her getting hurt or even stressed out because of me. So to avoid that again...I'm distancing myself for a while,sorta a vacation. I guess what she says is kinda true...This thing keeps happening over and over. All she's askin' is friendship from me and I can't offer that cuz my feelings for her...ain't friendship. It's more than that. So it's really hard to offer her that cuz I would only treat her..more than a friend rather than just friends. So for this short period...I'll be at the back of the line...low profiled.. but I'll still be there for her whenever she needs me. Until I see that the time is right for me to appear again...I'll go upfront to be by her side again. *sigh* I don't know even know why this shits are happening to the both of us. I'll guess that I'll just get away for a while..and we'll see what happens...

Later on, I'll be slackin' with the maddies at Tampines Starbucks around 3 plus. Mint,Anah,Nuwul,Irma,Dil,Sammy and a few others joining... so it's kinda big bunch. After that around 6 plus I'll be heading out to the studio to do my recording. *sigh* i don't feel so good... It sucks to hurt someone unintentionally...

Till then I bit u farewell!


"Just as my feelings are growing more for you, you're fading away that feeling by not reacting to the way I pictured you would...why?"




No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors